502 total views, 2 views today
BY JOAN WANJIKU,NAIROBI,23RD MAY 2019-After the completion of the ongoing Huduma Nmaba registration exercise on Saturday,the government will embark the clean up of the register. Government Spokesman Cyrus Oguna says those who will have missed the registration exercise for the Huduma Namba will be able to do so at their respective local Assistant Chiefs Office.
Oguna said there will be no extension to the exercise after Saturday. “After the 25th of May, registration for the Huduma Namba will be taken back to the local Assistants Chiefs. So anybody who will have missed to register now can then do so there.”
Oguna however noted: “The only problem with that is that the chief will have other responsibilities or commitments and may not give you priority.”
The government spokes man called upon the public to take advantage of the remaining days to register for the number.
“For those whose data will be required to be repeated, they will be communicated to go and register afresh at their respective Local Assistant Chiefs Office. “
President Uhuru Kenyatta who extended the exercise last week revealed that 35 million Kenyans had been listed.