BY KORIR JUMA,NAIROBI,4TH APRIL 2018-Royal Media Services has made changes in its management structure bringing in new faces to head its key departments in Television and Radio sections.
The move according to sources is aimed at helping the company in realizing its strategic vision and mission.
The changes announced by the Group Managing Director Mr. Wachira Waruru will see some familiar faces who have worked in other media establishments such as NTV and standard media group brought into the Maalim juma road situated company.
“On behalf of the Board and Management of the Royal Media Services Limited (RMS), I am pleased to announce new appointments and several internal management changes to strengthen our strategic vision and direction. The changes will enable us to position for longterm growth and bolster our position as market leader of Kenya’s broadcasting industry,” reads the statement.
Here are the names and the designation as announced on Wednesday April 4.
1. Fred Afune – Director, Radio & Technical Services
2. Joe Ageyo – Editorial Director
3. Michael Ngugi – Commercial Director
4. Linus Kaikai – Director, Strategy & Innovation
5. Caroline Wanyama – Marketing Director
6. Latifah Ngunjiri – Production Director
7. Jamila Mohammed – Managing Editor Swahili
8. Moses Karanja – Chief Engineer
“I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate and welcome the team to a new phase towards a stronger future for Royal Media Services, our products and audiences.”Mr. Waruru added.