Decision has been made over  my  future,says Everton’s Romelu Lukaku

Decision has been made over my future,says Everton’s Romelu Lukaku

Romelu Lukaku was the second top scorer in the Premier League last season with 25 goals

BY SKY SPORTS/SAMSON MBII,6TH JUNE,2017-Romelu Lukaku has says  that he knows where he will be playing next season.

The Everton striker has not signed a new contract and continues to be linked with a move, amid reported interest from Chelsea and Juventus.

Lukaku has remained tight-lipped on his future but on Monday night, after Belgium’s friendly victory over the Czech Republic, he revealed a decision had been made.

“My agent knows what’s going to happen,” the 24-year-old , “I know what I want to do, and whenever something happens, you guys will know.”

Lukaku had looked to be on the verge of signing a new Everton contract earlier in the campaign, but rejected a new offer at Goodison Park in March, outlining his ambitions to play in the Champions League.

He scored 25 goals in the Premier League as the Toffees finished seventh behind Manchester United.

Lukaku also described his reactions to Eden Hazard’s injury, having been in Belgium training when the Chelsea midfielder fractured his right ankle last Sunday.

“I was next to him when he slipped,” Lukaku added. “It was the last action of the game and we all thought it was just a twisted ankle.

“He stood up and he was really positive. Then we heard the scan results and we were really disappointed for him, because he’s a key player.

Lukaku battles for the ball in Monday night’s friendly with the Czech Republic

Next up for Lukaku and Belgium is Friday’s World Cup Qualifier in Estonia.

Facebook Comments Box