BY BBC NEWS
Police investigating Saturday night’s terror attack in London say they know the identity of the three attackers who killed seven people and injured 48.
The Metropolitan Police said their names would be released “as soon as operationally possible”.
Attackers drove into pedestrians on London Bridge at about 22:00 BST before stabbing a number of people in Borough Market. They were shot dead by police.
The so-called Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
Police said on Monday morning that officers were searching two addresses in east London – one in Newham and another in Barking.
A “number of people” were detained.
It comes after 12 people were arrested in Barking on Sunday following raids at a flat – believed to be the home of one of the attackers. A 55-year-old man has since been released without charge.
The first victim of the attack has been named as Canadian national Chrissy Archibald.
A statement from her family said she had worked in a homeless shelter until she moved to Europe to be with her fiancé.
A French national was also killed in the attack, according to foreign minister Jean-Yves Le Drian.
London Bridge rail and Tube stations both reopened for entry and exit early on Monday morning, after National Rail said the police cordons in the area of the attack had been lifted earlier than expected.
The bridge and surrounding roads have also reopened.
Two people have also claimed they had warned the police about the behaviour of one of the attackers.