4. WAYS TO START DATING
Posted on Nov 27, 2016
-Dating is a great way to meet potential partners and have a good time with new people, but it is daunting to start dating. Remember, however, that dating does not have to be stressful. It is supposed to be fun and adventurous, and if you keep an open mind and stay patient you’ll be meeting new dates in no time.
Method 1.Finding a Date
- What kind attributes do I look for in my friends (funny, serious, creative, etc.)?
- Do I want a serious relationship or to casually meet new men/women?
- What are the “deal-breakers” that I absolutely do not want in a relationship?
Method 2.Take care of yourself before looking for other people.
Many people want to find a partner who will “solve all of their problems,” but unfortunately such a knight-in-shining-armor rarely exists in real life. By having self-confidence, taking care of your body with diet and exercise, and looking presentable you signal to people that you are ready to meet a partner and are capable of having a relationship.
- Remember that you are not trying to trick someone into liking you. If the feeling is not mutual than that person is not worth your time.
- Keep yourself clean and hygienic. This is one of the most obvious reasons someone would turn down a date with you.
3.Develop A strong network of friends
Having a solid social life not only helps you find people to date, it gives you a chance to go out into social settings without being alone. A strong group of friends will support you when dates go wrong and help you navigate the world of relationships as you start dating.
- Building a social network exposes you to many new people and personalities that can help you find dates.
- Ask your friends if they know anyone who might be interested in a casual date.
- Friends can often make the best romantic partners, when done correctly.
Flirting is often viewed as a secret art form, but in reality it is pretty easy. Study after study has shown that eye contact and smiling is the single most effective flirting technique around, so be happy and respectful and connections will follow. Flirting is great way to try “pre-dating.” Smile, make eye-contact, and have casual conversations to see if you want to see someone more often or start dating. If you think they might be a good match, slowly ramp up your flirting to show your interest by:
- Breaking the touch barrier — touch a shoulder or knee lean in for a hug, or brush something off their clothes.
- Teasing– light teasing, like making a joke about their drink choice or taste in a movie, is one of the oldest techniques in the book. If they tease back then you’ve made a connection.
- Asking questions. Genuine interest in someone is not only flattering, it lets you find out more about them and if they are a good match for you.
-Once all steps have been accomplished and one has confidence that it it time to begin you nee to create time.This will enable you to meet and really get to know the other person more personally.
It can be done by:
1.coffee table meeting.
The guy must initiate the talk and be sure to create a conducive environment to ensure a fruitful mutual and enjoyable session.
2. Exchange contacts.
The guy should in a gentleman’s manner ask for the number from the lady.Once this is done you are now through with the most challenging step of beginning the interesting journey of dating.The rest should fall into place as you two get to start understanding one another deeply.
All the best!!